Welcome to Trinity Wonder Wikia! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discuss tab above.
Contributing to the wikiEdit
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving or adding content to the various articles filed as stubs, for revision, and/or under construction.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that do not exist yet.
- Check recent changes to follow changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or from the tutorials below.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the Talk page or comments section of that article.
- For more general discussions, you can use Discussions or Blogs.
Things to doEdit
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial to familiarize yourself on editing.
- For more advanced tutorials, you may want to check out FANDOM Open Source Library or search through Community Central.
- A list of help pages within the Knight Run Wikia can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
- Category:Templates are one of the resources that enhance the display and reading experience of wiki pages. Learn more about them through this tutorial.
- Information boxes ("infoboxes") are templates made to create a summarized detail of an article subject. You may browse through the available infoboxes from Category:Infoboxes.
- Other editing tools may be explored from this link.
- Help:Contents or FANDOM University - for a basic tutorial on anything wiki-related.
- Trinity Wonder Wiki:User groups - for the list of user groups in the Knight Run Wiki as well as the admins.
- Trinity Wonder Wiki:News and Announcements - for notices and events initiated by admins.
- Trinity Wonder Wiki:Policies - for guidelines and rules.
- Want to find out what you've done so far? Visit your contributions page.
- Find out more about the wiki on Special:WikiaStats, Special:Statistics and Special:Version!